Saturday, July 8, 2017

Friendship Sheep Update 1

Hi everyone! How's it going? So life is still insane. Still trying to keep all those balls in the air. In my designated stitching time for the week, I started the next Little Sheep Virtues! I haven't worked on these cuties since I finished stitching Kindness (which I haven't final-finished yet, because I haven't had the chance to pass by my LNS for backing fabric). So here is my start on Friendship:


This is the first 100 stitches. This is stitched on 28-count Coffee Jobelan with DMC, just like all the previous sheep. It's so nice to be back to stitching these little cuties!


Teeny tiny little post today! I'm going to try to make time to pass by your blogs and see what you're all up to.

Lots of love,

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great start Sarah.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A lovely start on a new sheepie design!

Mii Stitch said...

A delightful start Sarah!

Kaisievic said...

Great new start, Sarah, well done.

Brigitte said...

That's a nice new start, Sarah.